EXCELLENT PLUMBER? TOP OPPORTUNITY FOR 2021
Are you looking for a fresh start?
Want to earn great money and enjoy your work?
Want to learn more and step up your role gradually within the company?
If so, this role is the one for you!
Due to being a progressive company with an increased workload we are in need of an extra pair of experienced hands. Our Hamilton Branch is seeking an Experienced & Registered Plumber. Someone that can run their own jobs, communicate effectively with Domestic & Corporate clients in a professional manner. If you are a registered Gasfitter as well, that’s a bonus!
We have HUGE plans for 2021 and beyond so get in now while you can.
J.T Carter Plumbers LTD will supply the successful applicant with the following:
• Excellent Hourly rate (subject to skill level).
• Regular Performance Reviews.
• Company Van (great condition).
• Company phone & Tablet.
• Uniform, Safety boots & PPE.
• Additional $500 provided to help with relocation costs*
• A great social atmosphere, regular events.
• $1200 a year tool account.
To be successful though you must have the following:
• Be a New Zealand Licensed and Registered Plumber (being a registered Gasfitter is a bonus).
• Hold a current Practising License.
• Have a clean FULL New Zealand Drivers License.
• Be Able to work unsupervised & Safely.
• Run your own jobs and train apprentices.
• Honest and Reliable.
• Excellent time management.
• Availability for an On- Call Roster.
• Experience within all sectors of the trade eg. housing, maintenance, commercial.
• Great people skills with customers and workmates.
• Ability to smile and enjoy yourself!
IF YOU THINK THIS IS A BIT OF YOU THEN APPLY NOW!
** If this opportunity isn’t for you but you know someone that could be suitable then by all means point them in the right direction, if they work out then we’ll fix you up with a $150 finders fee, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Check us out at :
www.jtcarterplumbers.co.nz or Facebook (J.T Carter Plumbers LTD)
NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN APPRENTICESHIP BUT EXPERIENCED APPRENTICES MAY APPLY
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
*Terms and conditions apply